If you’re planning a stay in Cape Town self-catering accommodation any time soon, chances are you’ve no idea where to start. With the overwhelming abundance of incredible activities, sights and attractions to choose from, choosing the best ones is a task for the truly skilled.
Well fortunately, the Mother City is also filled with expert tour operators who are ready and willing to show you a side of Cape Town that you might not have seen.
Whether you’ve ‘been, there, done that’ when it comes to Cape Town or at a loss about where to start, these guided tours should give some inspiration either way.
- Walk free on guided tours to see interesting cultural, culinary and historic sites
- Take a walk with the Otter Man at Cape Point and learn how to track Cape Clawless otters
- Board the train to Matjiesfontein for a ride through the historic and scenic Karoo
- Head off into the deep blue with Tigger 2 on Fridays and Sundays to sip on something while the sun goes down. Snacks and live music included.
- Paddle out on a kayak into the Table Mountain Marine Protected Area for a different angle on the city skyline and a chance to see dolphins at play.
- Go underground armed with gumboots and a torch on a spooky tunnel tour under the city.
- Get it all on the Cape Town Craft Crawl which showcases the best aspects of the city’s artisan food and drink scene.
- Take a trip in a gaily painted minivan with a local at the helm and the best road trip songs on the sound system. Your options include a Sunday Funday ride, Craft Beer Safaris, the Gin Jol and other urban explorations.
- Get together with the Wine Lords for a custom jaunt around the wine route’s finest vineyards and wine tastings coupled with charming wit and belly laughs.
- Head off to Hermanus where it’s all about wine, whales and wors on a guided tour of wine and boerie tastings at Grabouw, whale watching at Walker Bay and fish and chips for dinner.
Get Your Travels Started
Are you raring to go yet? Get your journey started when you book your Cape Town self-catering accommodation. Call us today and set yourself up in style for your Mother City explorations.
Image Credit: https://unsplash.com/photos/d1wejB56HrM